Sunday 27 January 2013

New inventions

Hello everybody,

I just painted up another vehicle. I know that I should have painted up more troops like I said. But the temptation was too great.

Here's a leap in the technological level of my resistance force.
I wanted some kind of stealth or protective measure to deliver my infiltrators.
As the few battles we had showed me how vulnerable my vehicles are. Most of the time they suffered extreme damage from the first shot, rendering them useless.
While a forcefield was to advanced, I started thinking more about a stealth module.
Reasoning that light is energy, it is probably easier to deflect than to bend it. So it is not thermo-optic camouflage. But more like a zone of darkness, suitable for night operations.
the downside is that it doesn't have any weapons anymore because of the large emitter on top.
 Now you can see it.
And now you don't.
The dome is from a GW vortex grenade by the way. But it looks just the way it should be.

Greetings and thanks for reading.

Kryptovidicus out!

No comments:

Post a Comment