Wednesday 16 April 2014

Resurfacing

Hello all!

It's been a while since my last post.
Partly because I played a lot of computer games and spend little time painting (Xcom: enemy within and Dragon age I and II).

At Spiel in Essen I picked up Wolsung with my friend and started painting the starter set so we could play some games. The game Iis really good and has some refreshing mechanics.
Recently I also started painting some World of Twilight minis as I backed the kickstarter and wanted to try out some colour schemes.
Which means I've it been doing 28mm since december.

Anyway, it's been too long.
So, why this post you might ask, as I have nothing to show for after all this time.
Well, there is another KS I'm backing which may put me back on track:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mechafront/mecha-front-miniatures?ref=banner

The description also reminded me we still have to try out Gruntz. Which has been planned and postponed a couple of times.

This blog isn't dead yet ;)

Thanks for reading!

Wouter

No comments:

Post a Comment