Wednesday 3 December 2014

Happy as a child

Last monday a package arrived that I was anxious to get.
It contains part of my World of Twilight pledge, with the new rulebook also included.
It's been a while since I felt like a child with a new toy, but this time I almost danced around the table where the stuff was laying on.


World of Twilight is a rather unique and fun fantasy setting with a lot of this old, almost fairy tale like, fantasy feel. A bit like older fantasy RPG's. It is also often associated with 'the Dark Crystal', a movie I still like and love a lot.

The pledge also contained the new ruler and a hand drawn map of the world.



Mike, the creator of World of Twilight also included these small terrain pieces, which look great.
 I definitely need more of these :).


With some of my Briskars only half finished this project has to wait for a bit longer, but I look forward to start painting those.

Thanks for watching.

Wouter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment