Friday 4 May 2018

Keeping up the pace

I've been painting at every available moment since my last post.
However, things doesn't go as fast as I would like.
I always was a  a bit of a slow painter and now, with all the extra time I took for converting, I'm running out of time.
So I can only hope I will be able to get my second force finished as well before the competition ends.

But at the very least I finished my first force and another little pampered critter.
This is my Trebarnii ambush force with a Kelahn as support.
Luckily the new Trebarnii howlers came just in time and there are three different poses to start with.
The boss model didn't really look like a boss to me, just another Trebarnii brandishing a small tree, so I gave him some bark armour and leaves.
I apologize for the pictures being so dark, it's a rainy day here in Adelaide.



 



 
This is my pampered Daxu, not much changed since last time, I just added some flowers.
 
That's it for this time, back to my painting table :).

Thanks a lot for reading!
Until next time.
 



 

14 comments:

  1. Looking great! Come back often! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Michal. I do have a lot of catching up to do though, like reading through whatever I missed on your blog.

      Delete
    2. No problem :) You're always welcome ;-)

      Delete
  2. Those tiny guys are cool and enjoyable. Good thing to see you're back to the brushes. No matter the pace or the speed, the thing is that you are painting again (and with really nice results!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a really slow painter. But, if you're work looks as good as yours does, Wouter, you can afford to be slow. I just love those realistic hides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Matthew, though I must admit that my work doesn't look nearly as good as yours. A different style I suppose.

      Delete
  4. Especially on that last photo, I like how you pay attention to the bases too. Makes for a better paint job for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like to make the bases special. They're such a big part of the figure and make the miniature pop a little bit more.
      Thanks a lot for your comment.

      Delete
  5. Most impressive figures, my favourite is the pampered Daxu...Inspired job with the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful camo-effects on that dinosaur, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the comment! It was a model I struggled with on deciding what colourscheme to use, but I'm happy with how he turned out in the end.

      Delete




  7. Thankyou for the valuable information.iam very interested with this one.
    looking forward for more like this.

    telugu sex stories telugu boothu kathalu



    ReplyDelete