Saturday 2 March 2019

Protect the lady!

Hello everyone,

Like I said in my previous post, most of my hobby time this week was spend applying to all the miniatures I painted since I arrived in Australia, just over a year ago.
To be honest, there weren't that many of them but it took a lot of time cleaning my airbrush after each session. Especially as varnish has the tendency to clutter, blocking the exhaust.
Using a spray can was out of the question however with the high temperatures we had here last week.

Luckily I had some time left to finish some models, though two of them were a bit rushed.

A man at arms and a templar defending this lady's (civilian) honour.
I tried to paint a gryphon on this guy's shield, not 100% perfect but it'll do.

While unpacking everything to put some varnish on, I came across these guys who were almost completely painted except for the base. So I did this real quick and added them in the queue.


That's it for now, thanks a lot for reading!

Wouter

14 comments:

  1. Lovely job and the shield work looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, indeed. Great freehand on the shield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some excellent crisp,clean painting sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paintjobs are insane, I love them all. The tiny bots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and comment Suber. I like the little bots, though some (I'm looking at the orange one) look a bit questionable to me :).

      Delete
  5. Great stuff! That shield of the Man-at-arms is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skully, I'm quite pleased with how that turned out myself.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic work WW. Everything - shield included of course - looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, you're too kind :).

      Delete